International Credit Union DayPosted on Oct 19, 2023
Today we’re celebrating International Credit Union Day! Since 1948 credit unions around the world have come together to celebrate International Credit Union Day, to raise awareness for the positive work that credit unions do!
This year celebrates 75 years of International Credit Union Day, and we’ll be joining credit unions around the world to celebrate!
To mark International Credit Union Day, we’re giving YOU the chance to win a £75 gift-card!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do it answer our short quiz below! One lucky member who completes the quiz will be drawn at random and win the £75 gift-card. It will take you less than 2 minutes to take part, and you could be the lucky winner!
It really is that simple! Good luck!
UK vs USA
As part of our International Credit Union Day celebrations this year, we’ve once again teamed up with our international partner, Community First Credit Union in Jacksonville, Florida, for some friendly competition! We are both giving our members a chance to win, by asking them to take part in a short quiz, but which of us will get the highest percentage of members to take part? Please help by completing our short quiz now! Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The International Credit Union Day (ICUD) quiz is being run by Penny Post Credit Union. Retail CU is part of Voyager Alliance Credit Union, and both are trading names of Penny Post Credit Union (FRN 213680) whose registered office is Penny Post Credit Union Ltd, NWMMC, Sun Street, Wolverhampton WV1 1AA.
- The ICUD quiz is open to all adult members over 18 years. Employees, directors & volunteers of Penny Post Group and their close relatives are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entries for The ICUD quiz end at 11:59pm on Wednesday 25th October 2023. After this, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize fund is £75, with 1 member winning a £75 All-for-One gift card. The gift card will be posted to the winner members’ home address. The prize is as stated, and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner will be drawn at random within 10 days of the closing date of each competition. If we are unable to contact a winner, or the winner does not respond within 14 days, we reserve the right to draw another winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Penny Post Credit Union Group’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram or Facebook.