Congratulations Trevor!Posted on Oct 31, 2023
Back in October, we marked International Credit Union by teaming up with our partners across the pond, Community First Credit Union to give our members the chance to win a £75 gift-card by taking part in our quick quiz! Thank you to everybody who took the time to complete our International Credit Union Day Quiz, and we are thrilled that 742 members took part!
Congratulations to Trevor, from Stoke-on-Trent, who is our lucky winner!
Our Quick Quiz
Lets take a look at the answers from our International Credit Union Day quick quiz…
- What is the name of our American partners who we partnered with on International Credit Union Day 2021?
We’ve partnered with Community First Credit Union in Florida. We’ve been working together on different projects to strengthen the credit unions and the credit union movement across two countries.
- When did Penny Post, Voyager Alliance and Retail CU join forces to benefit all of our members?
On Tuesday 1st February 2022, Voyager Alliance and Retail CU officially became part of the Penny Post Group.
- What is our lowest loan rate?
Our loans just got better and our great rates start from just 2.9%.
- What assistance does our Free Life Cover provide in the event of a members death?
Our Bereavement Fund will provide the following assistance –
- Double the value of a member’s savings with Penny Post, up to a maximum of £5,000
- For members with less than £250 in savings, the Bereavement Fund payment will be £500
- Repay the deceased member’s loan*
We’re thrilled so many members took part and remember to keep your eyes peeled for our next competition!